A versatile and efficient continuous-row lighting system providing intelligent solutions for any lighting task, from
LED light lines to emergency lighting.
Continuous butt joint connector
Surface finish in
white or silver
2 control lines with DALI control signal for brightness control
(2 x 1.5 mm²)
5 connections for
(5 x 2.5 mm²)
4 poles for two independent emergency lighting circuits
(4 x 1.5 mm²)
Example of a 24 m continuous-row system
- Up to 40 % shorter installation times
- 25 % fewer individual luminaires
- Less individual packaging and fewer parts at the installation site
- Luminous intensity levels of up to 16 000 lm
- Lightweight and perfectly fit to be mounted
by one person
- Ideal for education and office applications
(UGR < 19 and L65 < 3000 cd/m²)
- Same slim design as the TECTON C LED continuous-row luminaire
- As part of the TECTON product group, as flexible and comfortable to install as usual
TECTON MIREL LED brings together the best of two worlds. Whereas the slim continuous row stands out above all by its eno rmous flexibility, the MIREL evolution office luminaire guarantees high visual comfort, even with demanding visual tasks. The continuous-row lighting system that is rounded off in this way satisfies a wide variety of requirements in a uniform design.
General conditions for test set-up:
Mounting height 3.5 m, length of continuous-row system 15 m, ceiling height 3.7 m, height
of continuous-row system 3.2 m; 2 persons with ladders. The time indicated is for mounting excluding unpacking and excl. assembly of suspension systems (approx. 30 min).
- A comparison of eight different continuous-row LED systems regarding the time required for installation of a continuous-row LED system (15 m) conducted by independent Refaconsult GmbH showed that TECTON LED can be installed considerably faster than comparable products.
- Up to 55 percent of time is saved in comparison to continuous-row LED systems of competitors
- More than 61 percent of time is saved on average with a TECTON LED solution, compared to conventional T16 solutions
- TECTON already integrates emergency lighting circuits and
DALI control lines