With a luminaire efficiency of up to 120 lumens per watt, PANOS infinity has again set new standards on the market and is available with colour temperatures of 2700 K, 3000 K and 4000 K, each with an Ra index in excess of 90.
This is based on a special red/white multi-channel technology, where the intelligent interplay of highly efficient white and red LEDs ensures that virtually the entire light spectrum is rendered – including the long-wave red range.
LED technology as well as other high-quality components included in the luminaire's optical system ensure a perfect interplay of maximum luminaire efficiency – independent of colour temperature – and maximum colour rendering.
Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna / AT
“I don’t think light is just about a quantity of lumen. Sometimes light is about the complete sky falling into a room or space”.
Sottsass Associati | Design
Highest luminaire efficiency
- Luminaire efficiency of up to 120 lumens per watt*
owing to innovative LED multi-channel technologies incorporating red/white boards
Powerful lumen packages
- Luminous flux of luminaire: 1000, 1800 or 2400 lumens
- Efficient alternative to all single or twin-lamp downlights fitted with 18 W, 26 W or 32 W compact fluorescent lamps
Dimming or switching
- The PANOS infinity standard version is DALI dimmable
- Additional potential savings thanks to intelligently controlled lighting solutions, which reduce energy consumption
by 70 percent
- PANOS evolution comes with a switchable 230 V converter as standard, but is optionally also available with DALI control gear.
* Available from late 2014
Highly efficient passive cooling system made of aluminium
Highly efficient lighting chamber
High-quality reflector technology
Even the standard versions of PANOS infinity and PANOS evolution provide a high protection rating of IP44. If an additional cover is used, even a rating of IP54 is possible.
PANOS infinity R68
Model: with frame
PANOS infinity R100
Model: HG frameless
PANOS infinity Q68
PANOS infinity Q100
Model: HG with frame
PANOS infinity global and PANOS evolution global
- Made to roll out lighting concepts at international level
- Technically required adjustments possible at local level, without changing luminaire design or technical lighting features
- Available as round and square downlights with
- two diameters (ø 68 mm | ø 100 mm, □ 68 mm | □ 100 mm)
- colour temperatures of 2700 K, 3000 K or 4000 K
- various colour rendering levels (PANOS infinity Ra > 90, PANOS evolution Ra > 80)
- lumen packages of 700 – 1600 lumens
- Additional design options are provided by models featuring warmDimming technology, which boast very warm colour temperatures up to 1800 K at low illuminance levels, similar to incandescent lamps
- Wide range of reflectors, including one featuring a new satin gold finish, for instance