Impressive lighting comfort
with expressive design.
"LINETIK shows which possibilities there are today in LED and control technology to provide the user with the maximum lighting comfort. LINETIK is unobtrusive and integrates in every office landscape; nevertheless it is an expressive design statement".
Matt Free, Director F Mark Ltd
"The starting point of our work was the need of the employees to have the correct light for every visual task and to provide this light with resources reduced to the minimum".
"Office lighting today is facing completely new challenges because the environment is continuously changing, resulting in new requirements arising. We only wanted to use the actually necessary resources to fulfil the task in the best possible way".
Simon Fisher, Director F Mark Ltd
Double or single desk workstation:
Lighting according to the EN12464 standard with a free-standing luminaire
Workstation for six persons: Homogeneous lighting with two free-standing luminaires
- The right light for every employee and every workstation
- Flexible reaction to changing or unusual room geometries
- Direct light distribution using newly-developed asymmetrical reflector made of composite material
- Asymmetrical light distribution into table top in lengthways direction
- Balanced light distribution, even at double desk workstations
- Indirect portion of 74 percent, scattered across the ceiling over a wide area
- Efficiency of 106 up to 111 lm/W
- LINETIK fulfils lighting requirements in accordance with the EN standard, and is the first free-standing luminaire that also fulfils the homogeneity requirements!
LINETIK LED 8000 lm
Direct and indirect light
can be controlled separately
- The employee has control of the light.
- Direct and indirect light can be controlled individually and separately
- Simple operation using three buttons:
- Short press: Switch luminaire or selected light portion on/off
- Long press: Dim the illuminance
- Direct light setting active until next on/off operation
- Manual change of the indirect portion has no influence on the constant light regulation of the illuminance
- After-run time or brightness level can be changed easily and in a user-specific way by remote control (accessory)