- Improved optics
- Timeless design
- Maximum efficiency
- Even greater project design freedom
- SLOTLIGHT infinity II is continuing the success story of Zumtobel's light line
- Can be unrolled to any length, as a continuous line or around corners, in a creative X or T shape
- Conceived using Zumtobel's Circular Design Rules
- Configured in just a few clicks
- Effortless customisation
- Provides a reliable basis for any number of applications
- On request: IP54 and emergency lighting in all standard lengths
The unique light line since 1999
The add-on channel also accommodates direct LED modules for uniform ceiling illumination upwards.
white, silver and black
The channel determines the shape of the luminaire - and is available in three multifunctional versions (Installation duct with circumferential frame, Installation duct for dry construction and suspended).
Since the trunking is delivered empty - i.e. without integrated drivers or through-wiring - it can be flexibly equipped and easily adapted to the needs of customers on site.
- Less produces added value
- Holistic, harmonised product family grows from a single source
- Incorporates past customer experience and customisation processes
- As simple as possible
- As complex as necessary
- Three channels instead of the previous eight
- Improving the installation process
- Enabling multiple use of individual components
Thanks to the latest LED chip generation, luminous efficacy is increased by far more than 10 percent. All in all - and depending on the version - the SLOTLIGHT infinity II can achieve a lighting efficiency that is up to a quarter higher than that of previous models.
Unlike previous models, the control gear and through-wiring are located on the LED bar. The bar as a carrier of the electronic components can be moved within the channel.
SLOTLIGHT infinity II exclusively uses a newly developed 7-pole terminal. This includes three phases as well as two lines for DALI and two lines for emergency lighting. This makes the light line particularly flexible and comprehensive, for example when emergency lighting applications are integrated.
- Less complexity
- More versatility
- Part as a infrastructure
- Forward-thinking but compatible with SLOTLIGHT infinity I
- Greater flexibility with the same light quality
- Combines seemingly opposite characteristics in one slim light line
- Provides a reliable basis for all applications