Industrial and craft businesses are very diverse and characterised by very different environmental conditions – the lighting requirements also vary accordingly.
- The detection of the prevailing environmental influences plays an increasingly important role in choosing the right lighting, for example:
- temperature ranges
- moisture and dirt accumulation
- cleaning procedure
- Chemically contaminated ambient atmosphere
- Checklists for detecting the basic conditions in industrial projects as assistance
The energy requirements in industrial companies are high due to the long operating and production times.
- A negative carbon footprint and increasing energy costs
- The right lighting and control system considerably contributes to the optimisation of energy resources
- Energy-efficient, dimmable LED luminaires can cut power consumption by up to 25 percent in comparison to conventional lighting solutions
- The intelligent use of presence and daylight sensors and time management systems reduces the need for artificial light even further